At Shoemaker Demolition, we offer a variety of demolition services including concrete demolition and removal. From initial inspections to the final hauling away of debris, we’ve got your needs covered every step of the way.
We pride ourselves in covering all the bases. We offer a full-service option that ensures you won’t have to go anywhere else to complete the concrete demolition and removal process.
We also use only the most effective, well-maintained tools for the job, including:
- Chipping hammers
- Dump trailers
- Excavators for demolition
We have the equipment and experience to provide great pricing for concrete removal, curb and gutter removal, blacktop removal, backyard concrete features removal, or any other kind of concrete demolition.
Our team of demolition and hauling experts will preemptively examine the situation and identify the best course of action for concrete cutting, demolition, and removing the debris—all the while mitigating dust pollution and disturbances to your neighbors to the best of our ability.
Why Choose Shoemaker Demolition?
Cracks, sunken slabs, and heavily worn surfaces are all hallmarks of concrete that’s better off removed and replaced than merely resurfaced. In these cases, springing for concrete removal could be far less expensive than trying to fix what’s already broken beyond repair.
That’s where our team of expert concrete demolition contractors at Shoemaker Demolition comes in. Although concrete demolition and removal seem simple enough to do yourself, there are lots of pitfalls in dealing with debris, hauling, and safety.
Entrusting your concrete cutting and breaking to experts is always the safer option. That way you can have the peace of mind that your property and every aspect of the demolition process is being taken care of by experienced contractors who know exactly what they’re doing.
There are a number of critical considerations to make before choosing the right concrete demolition contractor for your project including using the right tools. Without the proper concrete demolition tools and safety equipment, concrete removal can become dangerous and mistake-ridden.
Finding a contractor that takes care of the entire process, including debris removal, is important. Otherwise, you may end up with a far higher bill paying for separate demolition and hauling professionals.
Concrete Removal & Concrete Demolition Contractor
Work We Did
We are committed to providing quality service and going above and beyond to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied.
Concrete Cutting & Removal Services
As part of our comprehensive concrete demolition service, we follow a tried-and-tested plan to ensure every step of the job is completed thoroughly.
Our process includes:
- Initial assessment – First, we assess the concrete demolition project you need taken care of. This includes inspecting the structural integrity of the concrete, any cracks and damage, and the surrounding environment that may affect our ability to safely demolish the concrete you want gone.
- Preliminary schedule and estimate – Once we know how much work needs to be done, we can provide you with an initial schedule according to which we believe we’ll be able to finish the concrete removal. We’ll also provide you with an estimate of how much the project will cost.
- Permit acquisition – We can provide you with receipts and assistance in obtaining the necessary permits for the concrete demolition process.
- Concrete demolition – Once you’re ready, we’ll get started on the demolition process.
- Concrete removal – Once all the required concrete is broken down, it will be recycled, while also ensuring any pollution and dust created during demolition is taken care of.
At Shoemaker Demolition, we pride ourselves on taking care of every loose end and potential setback we may face during concrete removal. By working with our team of concrete demolition contractors, you can rest assured your property, project, and the safety of the environment are all taken care of.
What does concrete removal cost?
How much does it cost to remove a concrete driveway?
How much does it cost to remove a concrete patio?
How much does it cost to remove a concrete sidewalk?
How much does it cost to remove a concrete parking lot?
Can you demolish reinforced concrete?
How long does concrete removal take?
How does the concrete cutting and removal process work?
The concrete cutting and removal service involves several steps:
- Inspecting the concrete and surroundings for safety concerns
- Using tools like chipping hammers and demolition excavators to break up the concrete
- Removing large pieces of concrete and wire mesh
- Cleaning up leftover debris and clearing the land on which the concrete stood
Can I remove concrete myself?
Concrete removal is probably the easiest demolition DIY project you can take on. That said, the process is still time-consuming and often calls for heavy-duty tools and machinery that can be expensive to rent and difficult to operate. At Shoemaker Demolition, we take care of all the hard work for you so you can be certain your concrete demolition project is completed professionally from the first step to the last.